Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YES! (longest post ever)

On Saturday I answered Ben back. I figured I would do a scavenger hunt like he made me do but make it more extreme.....so that's what i did! I got calls from him while he was on the hunt calling me Satan and he even told me that he hates me so much! haha I'm so mean! It was all in great fun though!

On Friday Josh, Landon, and I hiked up part of Squaw Trail where I put the last clue. We sarted with a big huge rock at the beginning of the trail that he had to climb up that would tell him what to do.
Its' kinda hard to see but it says" Ben Follow the arrows. X Marks the Spot...

The boys and their creation to throw Ben off.

They put arrows and clues everywhere...I think they overdid it a little haha

We hiked up to a lookout over the town....

The three geniuses!

On Saturday morning Sara and I got up at 8:30 to go put the rest of the clues. It had snowed that night and was still snowing while we were doing this. We put them in some tricky parts and some pretty easy spots. So I don't see why he was so mad at me haha

We just thought it was really cool that we had footprints going both ways

Did I mention that it was really cold and windy?

Sara and I met up with Josh at the church to give him the plans of what we wanted him to do. He picked up Landon and my other friend Judah. They picked Ben up around 10 and made him start the hunt. Josh took my camera and took pictures for me. Thanks Josh!


I sent him to the elementary and hid the clue under a swing....

The Ranchos Church.....

The Heritage House....


The Middle School....

The clue from the Middle School sent him over to the S.W.A.T.C building. My dad was in a class with about 40 other people and Ben had to go in front of all those people to get the clue. My dad made him do the Charlie's Angels pose in order to get the next clue. Mean huh! But FUNNY!


From there he got sent over to my dad's house where even more humiliation was waiting for him! Kim made him dress up before she would give him the clue.



The High School....

Levi Stewart memorial...in his hand

The Golf Course...I put a hint on there that said Water. So he automatically looked in the waterfall but I put it in the cattails by the lake.


Food Town....

Seminary Building....

My House.....

SQUAW TRAIL....Of course he has a Dr.Pepper....

So basically I sent him all over town and on a hike. It wasn't too mean haha I could have done alot worse. I think there was about 15 different clues. I made sure they were lamenated because i thought of the weather. But yeah that's pretty much my great adventure!

No comments: