On Wednesday we went to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera. I love the bus rides! I got to sit by all my friends and between random conversations, singing songs, and just being crazy, I had so much fun! 


I know i'm not in any of those pictures. Kim and my mom came with us so they took pictures and my friend Sara took pictures too so when I get them I will put them up.The play was SOOO amazing! I loved how they had the chandelier falling and moving everywhere. The effects were so sweet! The part where the phantom hangs the guy looked way real. At one part they had the Phantom hanging from the chandelier. You would have to see it to understand how awesome it was! We had the question and answer thing afterwards and we got to talk to the guy that played Raul, and the girls that played Christine and Carlotta. All in all this was a really fun trip! Even if we did get back at 3:30 in the morning and was so tired afterwards. It was totally worth it!!!
I would highly reccomend this to anyone that likes musicals and is easily entertained! So amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment