The night started off really great. We had dinner with a bunch of friends and just hung out. He picked me up and we attempted the whole putting the boutineer thing on and everything. My mom took pictures and we were both happy.


When we got there we talked to a bunch of friends and just hung out. Then we did the promenade and things were still going smoothly.

I danced with my dad a couple times. When that was over everything changed for the worst.

Okay so not very many have heard the story and this is my side of it. So after I danced with my dad I couldn't find Ben anywhere so I went over to talk to Matt, Justin, and Cici. I danced with Matt because I still couldn't find Ben. When we were done dancing Ben came up and grabbed my arm and pulled me over to where the rest of his friends were. Then he asked if that made me mad and I told him it did. So then he went on about how ungrateful I had been all day and how stupid it was I didn't dress up when we were all at the D.I and all that stuff. He was pretty much yelling at me about how he wanted one dance. Which he never even gave me the chance. I had asked him earlier that if Matt came to watch if it would be okay if I danced with him and he said it would be okay. So I really don't know what his problem was. Anyways I ended up running out into the hall crying my eyes out. Matt happened to see me and followed me out there. I went back inside to talk to people and Ben found me again. So I told him that if he was going to be a jerk I didn't want to talk to him at all. Then I went out into the hall to talk to my friend Sara. Ben found me again and said that it was supposed to be our prom and he didn't invite his girlfriend because he wanted all his attention to be on me and that I was really selfish and all this stuff. Well I can't really handle being yelled at or anything and prom was already ruined so I went back inside and Cici and Justin asked if I wanted them to take me with them. So I agreed. See it wasn't all me that made this whole prom thing suck. It was also him. He started it all and he just didn't have to be so rude. The only reason he asked me was because his girlfriend broek up with him. So the whole going to prom with your best friend after he breaks up with his girlfriend and then gets back together with them like a few days before prom and your both interested in different people thing just doesn't work. I have learned my lesson. And yes I know maybe Matt shouldn't have been there but you know what. I think that if I wanted prom to be special then it should have been. I didn't want to spend my whole prom just with one guy. I wanted to just be there to hang out with all my friends and have a good time. SO yeah that's pretty much my whole story on prom and how horrible it was.
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment