Our biggest adventure was driving around in circles forever waiting for 5:30 to come around. We even tried to find the bear with the mustache from my prom adventure but the truck wasn't there anymore :(.
At 5:30 we went to my Aunt Heather's house for the family birthday BBQ. Matt got to meet all of my family! haha I think he had fun. He just now knows more about how I've come to be who and how I am.
At 8:00 we had to be in our seats for the concert to start. They started out with a couple different bands that weren't too bad.
We ended up sitting by a bunch of screaming girls. I was pretty much totally deaf by the time it was over. I was a little disappointed when the lead singer came out on the stage. He seemed pretty gay. Plus I'm glad we decided to stay in our seats because he also kept putting his guitar picks in his mouth and spitting them at people and threw his water bottles out there. At one point he even licked his guitarists face. It was kinda gross. Matt didn't really know the band and had never really even heard of them so he looked at me funny when I was singing the songs.
I didn't take any pictures of the band but this is them. The whole concert was pretty interesting. When it was over we headed over to Cold Stone and got ice cream. It was kinda cold outside and we for some reason ate it outside. But all in all I think we had a pretty fun trip!
1 comment:
that looks like you had a lot fun! That's a really cute picture of you guys! You look good together!! :D
Post a Comment