Monday, September 8, 2008

Life....alright

Well I have been pretty much up to no good lately. Just the same things and stuff every teenager goes through. School, friends, work, and just trying to get everything you want to do in.

School: Well there isn't much to say about it except, its getting harder and harder everyday. My history class that im taking from the college i've just been getting lucky in. He gives us readings and thenis supposed to quiz us on it, but he hasn't yet. He either forgets or something else comes up. So of course i'm passing! Other than girls causing so much drama, its been okay. Speaking of drama, we found out our first play is Nevember 21-25 or something like that. We still haven't picked out a play but we're open for suggestions! X-Press has been going great! We get to sing songs from musicals and broadways plays. I'm so excited! We have been practicing Footloose a lot so I rented the movie and watched it with my mom and then a couple more times after that. I also got asked to Homecoming today. Ben Cserepes. He's gonna get it good! So he better watch out!

Friends: In the friends category I've actually been doing okay. I've been talking to and hanging out with people I probably wouldn't have. So I have a few new friends I guess you could say. It's awesome! I've also been able to hang out with a couple friends that have graduated once in a while. Like last week I got to hang out with Garett Madril, Matt, and Tyler Doss. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. It was great! We just talked about life and everything thats been going on in the high school and just in the town. It's been great! I miss all my college friends still! I can't wait to either visit them or just have them visit me. That always gets me excited!


Well thats pretty much all for now! :]

4 comments:

McKenna said...

Haha How'd he ask you? You better post about how you "get him good"!!

Kaylie Jean said...

I'm so glad your doing so much better! You deserve to be happy :] and i hope your plan works! SMILE :]

The McMullin Family said...

Yay! Homecoming, so fun! Your mom is sad she's gonna miss out on seeing you that night! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too... lots and lots... I should be back in December!