Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homecoming 2008!

Yesterday was sooooo busy! They let us get out after the assembly to go work on floats and get ready for the parade. I had to be Juliet on our drama float. It was supposed to be the rvalry between Romeo and Juliet's familes. So our sign said "The Rivalry Still Exists." It turned out to be pretty sweet.

The day kept getting from bad to worse...I went back to the auditorium after the parade to change back into my clothes and my car keys were gone. I looked everywhere and couldn't find them. So I called Matt and him and my friends picked me up, took me home, and then took me back to my car with the spare keys. My drama coach called me later and said that she actually had them because she thought they were hers. so hopefully she remembers to bring them to me Wednesday when we have auditions.

At 4:50 Kaylie picked me up at the high school and we went to her house to fix my hair. She rigleted the whole thing and made it really cute. At 6:30 she took me, Sara and Andrea to the football game where me and Sara had to sing the National Anthem with the rest of X-Press. The game went pretty well. I guess from what i hear we ended up winning by a close call. I had a little fun at the game. Chasen and a few of my other friends came back to i got to talk to them and hang out. I left when there was like ten minutes left of the game to go over to Sara's house to do more to my hair.

HAIR!!!

Kaylie Horton did my hair. I must say she is the most amazing person at it! She pulled my hair back with 34 bobby pins. I counted them when I took them out after I got home. Here are a few pictures Kaylie took. (I didn't use my camera because Sara's mom and Kaylie took pictures for me.)

The back of my hair. I love it! Me from the front...I love my dress!



The Girls! :


Me and Sara! We doubled together with our dates.


Our hair from the back. We were so pretty!


Our "full length" picture. I was actually wearing legging underneath. It made the dress more modest and it came in handy later at the dance.


Sara, Kaylie, and me. Kaylie did a really great job on our hair. It was really fun! We were like her barbies haha It was great!


Sara, Andrea, and me. Andrea helped Kaylie do our hair and was there to talk to us and just have fun. She's a cute girl!

Me and the artist herself, Kaylie! I would just like to thank her for everything she did. She was really excited to do our hair and I am really glad I let her. She made my hair look really amazing and knew what she was doing. She made everything fun! She's amazing!

There will be more pictures later that i will post as soon as people send them to me. So just be patient! haha

1 comment:

Gull Family said...

you are a very pretty girl hope you had fun.