Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More homecoming...

So here are the few other pictures I promised from homecoming that came from Sara's mom. But as for my other friend...I don't know if I will ever get those! haha But I will post them as soon as I do.


Me and Sara.

I like this picture because you can see my face in the mirror.

She told me to do a pose so thats what ended up happening...

Ben wouldn't smile right so I hit him a few times...

And that's what happened....his face went bright red..

4 comments:

Kaylie Jean said...

really cute new header! Btw did u ever get those pictures i sent you from homecoming?

Brittani Terry said...

You look really beautiful and I LOVE your hair!! Its a good thing you didn't have your mom there to do it. HeeHEe!! You look gorgeous!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

looking very beautiful :) I'm sad I couldn't have been there!

McKenna said...

You look great! I love your hair, and your dress! Way Cute! I cant wait till i can go to a dance with a date and look glamourus like you!
Btw you did great in your classes skit!