I had a pretty great day today. I woke up at 7:30 to go to my college class, but right when it was over i went straight home and back to bed. I slept in until around 11:00. most sleep ive had in forever!
That still wasn't the highlight though. I met Matt at the park and we took his rhino up to the top of the squaw trail. We got stuck behind a couple tractors on the way up. They were heading over to the tv towers to do...something...not quite sure what. So we hiked down about half of the trail. They had just recently fixed all the signs for his brother's eagle project so I got to see those. Looked like a lot of work to me. Every day hiking that trail.
Matt kept making fun of me saying that im lazy because i couldn't breathe and had to take deep breaths. I swear my lungs are the size of a golf ball! It's terrible! The trail was really pretty. You could see off into town and the cliffs were awesome. We went over to this cave thing that looked down at the trail. I had lots of fun! :]
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment