THE FIVE
10 years ago:
1. I lived in St.George
2. I was the shyest girl you would ever meet.
3. I was going into kindergarten or 1st grade
4. My best friends were Lacy Peck and my cousins
5. I was afraid of doing anything...like t-ball and dance. I would just cry..
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Well since today is almost over I will say what i did..... went to church
2. I talked to chasen
3. Watched the last ten minutes of the Red Sox game against the White Sox
4. Studied and did my spanish homework
5. came over to my dad's and watched Tuck Everlasting.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. at the moment fresh grapes off the vine
2. chips
3. Fruits and Vegetables
4. cookies
5. ice cream
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. not work (haha)
2. buy a nicer car
3. help out the hobos and orphans
4. buy more clothes
5. buy....stuff?
5 places I have lived:
1. St.George
2. Washington
3. somewhere in Idaho (a couple weeks or months or whatever)
4. Kanab
5. thats about it
Five jobs I have had:
1. babysitting
2. Bagger at Food Town
3.
4.
5.
I tag...
1. Mom
2. Kim
3. Brittani
4. whoever wants to do it
5.
Another one:
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. gas
2. food
3. paid my cell phone bill
What are your three favorite movies?
1. Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (all three)
What are three things you have not done, yet?
1. gone to England
2. gone to New York
3. been to Europe
What three things can you not live without?
1. family
2. friends
3. cell phone
What are your three favorite dishes?
1. chicken alfredo
2. do pizza rolls count?
3. Spaghetti
What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Scrubs
2. That 70's Show
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Salt Lake
2. Park City
3. Manti
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. cheescake
2. brownies
3. monkey bread
What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. a macbook
2. itouch
3. jeep
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1.more wishes than just three? like a lifetime supply of them whenever i wanted them.
2.
3.
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
1 comment:
i just wanted to tell ya that i like ur header cute job :] and cute pictures :D lol
Post a Comment