

The condo was pretty cool. It did have it's downers though. Such as: no air conditioning (claimed we only needed it 145 days of the year...well it was at least one of those days), shower curtains kept falling, no lock on the doors, small counter space for getting ready, the tv was fuzzy and sometimes didn't break, and crazy people in most of the rooms...scary! Other than those things it was nice. They at least provided us with fans to cool off the rooms.
We went to Lagoon on Saturday. Started out really cloudy and sprinkled a little bit while we were standing in line for some of the rides. By the end of the day we were HOT! The water rides like the Log Ride and Rattlesnake Rapids helped that a lot. Oh and the yummy but expensive Dippin Dots.
This was my family after we went on Rattlesnake Rapids. We got soaked! Felt amazing!
We rode the wooden rollercoaster a total of 6 times by the end of the day. My little sisters fault!
Yes I am a survivor of Wicked! That is THE best ride at Lagoon! It's the best ast night though! I would highly suggest it to anyone!
The Log Ride! Helped cool us off a little bit while we stood in line for Rattlesnake Rapids.
My family in Pioneer Village. We ran into my Aunt Heather while we were there. Good Times!
We saw a couple shows while we were there. The first one was a bunch of people that sang and danced to Broadway songs. They had songs from Wicked, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, and so many more. They were amazing!
The second show was called "Rock U2 the Top." This one just had people singing and dancing to the modern day music like Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, and many more. The dancers were awesome and I liked it a lot!
We were at Lagoon from the time it opened (11:00) to about the time it closed (10:30). We didn't get back to our condo until like midnight. I got some pretty great sleep that night!
OLYMPIC PARK:
This place was so awesome! I would so go back there! We walked through the museum that had some of the things from the opening ceremony, medals, and even the uniforms they had to wear. It was pretty sweet!

It says "Welcome to Utah Olympic Park."

The things that the skiiers go down and see how far they can fly. Pretty cool!

Waiting for my mom to do the X-Treme zipline...We waited in rain and had to wait while she rode the ski lifts up and down (wouldn't let her go until rain stopped) and then back up again. It was a big PAIN!
The Bobsled run!
My mom insisted on this picture....This was in the museum. yeah like I would do that in real life! Scary! And I have no balance whatsoever.
We got to see the ski show. Which was where all these skiiers trained and skii'd down a ramp and jumped off to do tricks into a swimming pool. I thought it was pretty neat!
Here's a couple videos:
This guy was showing everyone how they first started out on a trampoline doing the tricks..He made it look easy!
This is all the professionals that were there training. They have people from all over the world train here. We saw people from China.
All in all I had a GREAT time. My family is awesome and so fun to be around! I'm glad I got to spend some time with them.
1 comment:
i love lagoon :] looks like fun! spending time with family is always fun :D I hope your feelin better keep smiling :D
Post a Comment