Warning: Might contain some stuff that could be a little depressing...
I had to go back to school last wednesday. It started out being so exciting because it meant i didn't have to work mornings anymore and pretty much not work much at all anymore. That lasted about the first couple classes....
I realized that I only have like two friends in the whole entire school. Talk about NO SOCIAL LIFE and not having anyone to hang out with. I decided right then and there that I would be perfectly fine if I didn't have to go back ever again.
All my friends graduated and moved on to better things in there life and out of town. The first day I seriously walked into school and right away started looking for them to cheer me up...well they weren't there. Reality hit me and I wanted to cry. They won't be there ever again to just go to for anything. No more looking for them after school and just hangin out there until work or for whatever else will happen. Lunch has been kinda not even close to the same too. Now its just me, my brother, and Cassi. I like it but I just wish my other friends were there too, ya know?
X-Press isn't the same either. It's still the best class ever but I still miss my friends that were in there with me. Like Justin and Matt. They were alwyas there to just make me feel better. I just miss them a lot.
It just feels like all my friends that have moved on either don't have time for me anymore or just don't want to talk to me ever. It makes me feel bad. I probably won't ever see them again and that just makes it all the more worst. The ones that aren't too far away or still in town just don't hang out with me like ever. So the whole friends thing isn't working out too greatly for me....
I just hope everything gets better....
(Sorry thats so depressing but it's all the truth....)
Final Presentation Finally
12 years ago
2 comments:
I know this doesn't help much right now, but remember "this too shall pass." Be open to new friends & new experiences. Keep your chin up - things WILL get better! I know because I've been where you are right now.
Love ya, Kim
im sorry i hope ur feelin better and that things are doing better :] just gotta change ur sunglasses...lol
-Kaylie
Post a Comment