Saturday, August 30, 2008

I simply remember my favorite things.....

I saw that Kaylie did this on her blog and i thought it looked really fun. So here it goes:



My Favorite Things:



My awesome family!: (A really old picture...)






My Amazing friends!:

(Jod,Matt, Cici,Justin, Chasen, Chris)

My favorite boys EVER! (Matt, Chasen,Jod, Justin, Chris)

Cassi is my bestest friend!

Chasen is the coolest!

The girls(Ashley, LaRisa, Breana, Alexa)

Matt and Chasen!

Wicked:

I've seen this play twice and I love it so much!

(I also like any other musicals or broadway plays I'm pretty into any of them.)


Drama!:

Puerto Rico:





Manti Temple:



There are so many other things that are my favorite but I can't list them all. I figured that since the last blog you might have read, you probably wanted to read something happier from me. So here is that something!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

I tagged you! -twice!

Anonymous said...

OOOO please email me that graduation picture :D :)
justin.ihtfp@gmail.com :D thanks!