
On our float we did the Romeo and Juliet thing with the fued between Romeo's family and Juliet's family. Romeo represented the Kanab Cowboys and Juliet represented the Rich Rebels. Katie Tenney had to be Romeo because none of the guys would or couldn't because they were in the PEP Band marching or on another float. So we had to make do of what we had.

I got to sit on some stairs and make my dress flow around me. We used some darker blue material and tied it around my sleeves to make a sort of cape-like thing to make my dress more flowy. The black thing was just there to add more effect i guess. The light blue dress was actually mine. My grandma made it a few years ago for my Aunt Brittani's prom or something. I got to inherit it. It's really pretty. I love it! I call it my Princess/Cinderella dress!
P.S. We are doing our first drama performance on November 21-22. The play we are doing is Pride and Prejudice. So you all can come if you want to!
2 comments:
are you going to be in the play?
I will for sure have to come to that :] And that dress is really pretty! And i had fun doing your hair and thanks for all the nice stuff u said :]
Post a Comment