Sleepover Number One
We went over to my dad's house a couple nights before Warped Tour to have Kim do our nails. We ended up going over to Kaylie's to do some scrapbooking and just randomly decided to have ourselves a little sleepover. We scrapbooked and watched movies most of the night and got very little sleep, which probably wasn't good for Kaylie because she had to go to work the next morning.
Kaylie's toes are the yellow and mine are orange...
Kaylie's are the blue, mine are purple...They turned out cute huh!
I was showing her the extra material I had leftover from Matt's pirate blanket...yeah, It was a late night....
Sleepover Number 2
Well this one was pretty much also a spur of the moment type thing. Kaylie and me had pretty much already decided to have a sleepover when we went to Radio Shack and rented about four movies. We watched one earlier in the day and then drove around for a while. At about 10:00 at night we picked up Delaney and headed over to my house. We watched "Just Like Heaven" and "17 Again." We ate popcorn and stayed up until about 3:00 a.m. It was sure fun though!
Kaylie had never seen me in my dress before so I had to try it on to show her....
So I was trying to skip 5 stairs at a time but I failed....
Sorry we didn't get really any pictures that night...
Sleepover Number 3
This was the last sleepover I had this summer. Last Friday me, Kaylie, and McKenna had a sleepover at Kaylie's house. We rented a few movies to watch and got kettle corn, olives, and lots of Dr. Pepper (McKenna and me) and Coke (Kaylie, cuz she is weird and doesn't like Dr.Pepper ). We were really crazy and just random all night long. We watched "Little Women" and did the "Needle Test." Well the needle test tells you how many and the genders of the kids you will have. So far it's been right on many people that have tried it. We did it on Kaylie's mom and it said two and they would go girl then boy. The needle swings and then stops when it's done telling you. Mine said that I'm going to have three kids. Girl, boy, then another girl. We will see in the far future if it's right or not! We had to make a midnight run to Stage Stop for more drinks. When we got back we watched "Footloose" since Kaylie had never seen it before. I didn't fall asleep until about 4:00 a.m. We were going to do pictures the next day of all three of us but our plans fell through.
Our table of "junk"...
McKenna!
Me!
Kaylie and me the following morning....
I did went to lunch with my friends Jod and Chantel, who I hadn't seen for a while. It was really nice to see them!










No comments:
Post a Comment