Tuesday, July 7, 2009

St. George Trip!

Last Thursday night I took a trip to St.George with a few of my friends. We wanted to see Transformers 2 but everyone got off work at different times so we had to see Ice Age 3 instead, which I was okay with.

Me, Kaylie and McKenna left at 4 to get down there so we could shop and eat before the movie. We went to Pebbles in My Pocket for scrapbook stuff so I could start Matt's book. (I will post about that later as soon as I get some pages done). We ate at Durangoes/Panda Express. Then we met the guys (Matt Vaughn and Josh) in Hurricane to see the movie.

Ice Age 3 was a pretty good movie, but like all the others before it, it had a lot of adult content in it. The little kids in the theatre would of course laugh at the animals getting hit in the face or something but all the adults and teenagers in there laughed at a lot more than that. I was just a little surprised of all the crude jokes they had and everything in it.

After the movie we went to Wal-Mart to get the few scrapbook supplies I forgot. Which now I still don't have everything I need for it. We weren't there very long.

We decided we all wanted ice cream so we went to Dairy Queen to get some. The people weren't too happy with us because they were closing when we went in there, but we still got our ice cream. We sat outside on the bench and just talked about things. I won't tell you what we talked about because it should probably be kept within our group haha ;)

Photobucket
McKenna with her ice cream!
Photobucket
Josh with his (I don't know what I'm doing in the background)
Photobucket
Matt Vaughn
Photobucket
McKenna and Kaylie
Photobucket
Me, McKenna, and Kaylie enjoying our ice cream!
Well when we got back to the car we had to do our traditional car pictures and it took us forever to figure out how to get all of us in the picture. So we ended up with all of these pictures....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we got smart and decided to set a timer and put it on the dashboard....
Photobucket
And just like every time we had to do a funny one....
Photobucket
And that was the end of our trip!

2 comments:

Kaylie Jean said...

That was an awesome fun trip!! I had a blast!!
I think I might have to steal those pics from ya lol
:) awesome post And we were just a lil slow with
the car group pic and I think the last pic is my
all time fav funny one lol

McKenna said...

Haha that was amazing!!! We need to do it again and I for sure am stealing those pics :)