I just realized that I never posted about the 4th of July for some reason. I just spaced it until Kaylie asked me if I posted about it. So I guess here is my late 4th of July post.
The 4th started out just at the parade. My brother and I sat by my Dad, Kim, and Mason. Delaney was in Salt Lake with her aunt and uncle so it was just us. The twins rode in the truck pulling the Glazier's Market float behind them. The float actually turned out really cute.


The 4th started out just at the parade. My brother and I sat by my Dad, Kim, and Mason. Delaney was in Salt Lake with her aunt and uncle so it was just us. The twins rode in the truck pulling the Glazier's Market float behind them. The float actually turned out really cute.


After the parade I met up with Kaylie and we went up to the park for the little booths that they do. We got snow cones and didn't really know what to do and it was just so hot outside we decided to just drive around. We went back to my house to eat lunch and Chasen called me to tell me that they were going over to the Schmutz's house to visit with them. It's been a tradition to go over there for the fireworks and a BBQ but since Matt left that tradition has pretty much died. We went over there and Matt's older brother Andy said that they weren't home and went up north to visit Matt's sister Sarah and her family. So we didn't know what to do after that. We just went over to Chasen's to just hang out and watch tv, hoping to cool off. It randomly started raining while we were there. It was pretty strange.
I had to go over to the Terry's house for our annual family BBQ that they have every year. I hung out with McKenna and after we ate we went over to the park for the Kanab's Got Talent talent show. It was quite interesting....My friend Lacy from St.George texted me saying she was in town but she couldn't come up to the park because it was crowded and I guess her parents didn't want to deal with it. I was pretty sad.
I hung out with Kaylie and McKenna most of the night. I ate so much junk, it was crazy! All throughout the day I had two snow cones, cotton candy, and just random stuff. It was bad. I watched the fireworks at the Terry's. I didn't have my camera because it was just a pain carrying it around so of course Kaylie took the pictures. The fireworks weren't the greatest this year, i am sad to admit. They started before it was really dark and still light outside. They did them all at once without any break or anything. They lasted for 15 minutes or less. Wasn't that amazing.....
After the fireworks we went over to my dad's to light off some of his fireworks. It was actually pretty fun!
Picture Time!
We both got glow sticks..they were pretty much duds cuz they didn't glow very bright...

Well this was a pretty picture...in real life between the top of the tree and the windmill you could see the moon...It was amazing!
My cotton candy....
Just the three of us messing around before the fireworks......
My mom was taking our picture and we just wanted a funny one because we always have to do a funny one haha We didn't notice Jay in the background until after we took the picture. He just made it funnier I guess! haha
She took so many pictures of the fireworks but I will put the ones that I thought were the best on here.....













No comments:
Post a Comment