Last Wednesday i was able to drive (yes I actually drove) to St. George to take Delaney and her friend Shelby to the concert at the Dixie Sun Bowl. Kaylie went with me also. We ate at Durangos. I don't think Kaylie or Shelby had ever been there. It's like tradition for Delaney and me. While the two girls were at the concert Kaylie and I went to see the Proposal. That is seriously my all time favorite movie! It was sooooo cute! We went to the mall and did some shopping at the mall and just hung out. We had a blast!
When the concert was over we met Delaney and Shelby at the temple Visitors Center to pick them up while avoiding the terrible traffic from the concert. We decided that we wanted to just walk around and enjoy the beautiful site of the temple. When we walked in we saw a boy and girl on bikes just staring at the temple just talking. We all thought he was getting ready to propose, but I guess not since he never did while we were there. I gave Kaylie my camera and she went at it with it. She took a lot of pictures. This whole trip was really fun!

When the concert was over we met Delaney and Shelby at the temple Visitors Center to pick them up while avoiding the terrible traffic from the concert. We decided that we wanted to just walk around and enjoy the beautiful site of the temple. When we walked in we saw a boy and girl on bikes just staring at the temple just talking. We all thought he was getting ready to propose, but I guess not since he never did while we were there. I gave Kaylie my camera and she went at it with it. She took a lot of pictures. This whole trip was really fun!

Shelby and Delaney
We tried to get a really good picture of us but the lighting wasn't working for us...Shelby, Delaney, and Me
Pictures of the Temple!















1 comment:
Such cute girls - you all have sparkly eyes and sweet smiles. :)
Post a Comment