We decided that while we were down there we would go see Up in 3D. It was such a cute and funny movie! The little boy in it reminds me of my little brother Mason. He's just a silly little kid and I think Mason would be like that too if he was a little Wilderness Explorer haha. I would seriously watch this movie over and over again and not get sick of it. The 3D glasses looked just like the old man's glasses in the movie. It was cute! We didn't get any pictures. I don't know why but we didn't. Sad I know.

On Saturday me, Kaylie, McKenna, and Courtney went to St. George again just for a girls day. We got there around 11:30 and made it just in time for Laser Tag to open. We split into two teams. Me and Kaylie were on a team and McKenna and Courtney were on a team. It was so much fun! I hid alot and I don't think I got hit too many times but I hit everyone in site. I ended up being the big winner with 6001 points. We did a little shopping and ended up at Wal Mart twice while we were down there. We decided to eat at Olive Garden. Our waitress was really nice but I'm sure she thought I was crazy. I put a lemon in my drink and it dropped a seed so I kept trying to get it out with a straw. It took forever and I'm sure I looked pretty silly. I also ate on of the lemons to see if I would make the sour face. I felt kinda silly.


Kaylie and Courtney
McKenna and meAfter we ate we went to Sand Hollow Aquatic Center to go swimming since none of had really been for a while. I hadn't been to that pool in the longest time and I remembered it being really big but I guess I was pretty little when I went there last. We spent most of our time on the diving boards and trying to talk McKenna into going off them. It took some time but she finally did it. She's funny! The slide also wasn't as fun as I remebered it but I still liked it. We were swimming in the not very deep water and some boy who we will name "Creepy" cuz he really was, bumped into Courtney and just started babbling and said that if he had to choose which girl was cutest he would pick Kaylie. It was pretty funny! We all laughed so hard! It should have been a compliment except this kid was like 14 and she is like 20 so she was pretty embarrassed. We avoided that kid the rest of the time we were there. Our trip ended with a little Cold Stone and dancing and singing in the car. We were home by 8:00 having had a great time! Although we did miss Sara and wished she was with us.
1 comment:
Thanks for missing me! I missed you guys too. I was really ticked off and mad cause I was so sick until about 1:30 in the afternoon. Its ok and I am glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment