Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day!

Last Saturday after I got home from Girls Camp and took a shower, my family went down to St.George for a little Father's Day get together and to visit with my aunt who was there from Vegas and we just havent seen her in forever. We met up at the park for a little picnic and we took a few pictures. Here they are:

All my family that was there
My dad with all of us kidsThe boys

The girls


The three oldest grandaughters Delaney, me, and my cousin Torey

My grandparents with all the grandkids there
My grandpa went on this tickling spree and then while he was tickling us to death he would start a dog pile. He's crazy!

I talked my parents into taking us to see Up in 3D for my second time. The whole family went and have been quoting it since we saw it. It was a really great movie!

The whole family in our sweet 3D glasses!

And of course my dad

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love how you're holding your phone in the dog pile!!!