Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend in SLC!

This past weekend I got to go up to Salt Lake for a baby blessing. We drove up there on Friday after school. We stayed in Draper with my uncle and cousins. My Aunt and one of my other cousins were in Idaho for a soccer game so I didn't get to see them. My cousin was watching "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" when we got there. I haven't seen that movie in forever! It's one of my grandpa's favorite movies and I remember watching it with him all the time when I was little.

On Saturday my mom got me up at 10:00 and said I only had 45 minutes to get ready. This was after I asked her the night before if there was a specific time I needed to get up because I didn't want to go through this, but she said no, and well we see what happened with that. We went shopping for softball stuff for my mom's little softball people. After that we went to my Aunt Wendy's house to chill. My uncle put on Mario Kart Racing. Well let's just say I didn't do very good. I think I came in dead last every time. And now we see why I never play with my friends haha

Later that day we went bowling at the All Star Lanes bowling alley. It was so fun! I really didn't do very good haha It's been forever since I had gone bowling. Near the end these boys came in. They were about 21 or so and they were already really obnoxious. They kept saying that they needed beer and everything. So they left and I thought they wouldn't come back but instead they came back with beer.
Obnoxious Boys+Beer=Better leave the bowling alley. We had like two little squares so we left.



Me and my cousin Taryn went to the movie afterwards. We saw "17 Again." It was actually a pretty funny movie. There were just a few things in there that they said and did that couldn't have been left out. I still liked it though! After that we went to Wendy's again to have a BBQ. It was pretty fun! I love my family a lot!

Sunday was the blessing. My cousin Bella is so cute! She looked really cute in her white dress. The blessing was pretty great too! We had a big dinner afterwards. So yummy! Pretty much everyone had been fasting so we were all starving. I had a lot of fun this past weekend! Now on to Manti this weekend!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You give me a hard time about not blogging often enough?... HELLO! Miss "I blogged a month ago." :)