On Friday I randomly decided that I wanted to run for a position on the student council next year. I was going to run for Senior Class President but there were already three people running and I wasn't sure I wanted to be in charge of the five year reunion and have all that responsibility put on me. I decided to settle for Senior Class Vice President instead. Less responsibilty and there was only one person running. Today Kaylie came over and helped me make posters before we worked on my math project. Here are pictures of our great artwork. The ones that actually look really cute are what Kaylie did and the other kinda sad looking ones are mine. Shows how much creativity I have....
I put an assortment of candy on this poster because I guess when it comes to High School Students, they love candy.
I put little mints on this to represent "ice" I guess hahaFor the rest of my campaign instead of giving a speech, as of right now, I'm going to make a movie and show that instead. That seems to be the most popular thing and seems to make your chances of winning greater. So that shall be what I will do...I will keep you updated on how it goes.
2 comments:
Good luck! YOu'd do a GREAT job! Let us know if you need help with your campaign.
Kelsie you so should have one-THE CLASS ELECTIONS ARE FREAKIN RETARDED!! Trust me, i know from experience...And i can relate.
Post a Comment