Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hard times and getting through it....

Caution: This is a really long post


Well the time has come that Matt got to head up to the MTC today. Yes, I have been quite sad but there haven't been too many tears. I got him all day Monday and we just had a blast at the lake. Of course he got hurt and we both got pretty sunburned. I still had fun! We got to go for a half hour drive/talk that night before he got set apart and I think it was more of a drive. I also was able to get a last picture of the two of us (see above picture). It was one of those times where you just don't know what to say for fear all the emotions you are feeling at that time will come out. I was perfectly fine until I got home and barely made it to my room when I broke down. My mom came down and gave me a paper to read that one of her friends gave her when she sent her missionary away. It was really cool. I might have to just type it up and post it on here. But, who knows.

Well now its been about two and a half days since he left. It's getting harder and harder. To me right now it just feels like he's on vacation or something, so it hasn't really hit me too much yet. It's just hard when I can't text him or be able to go on a drive and tell him about something that had happened that day or go to him for comfort when I get upset about something. He just isn't just a text or five minute drive away. Instead he is about five hours drive away, well for now anyways. I miss him alot.

This post isn't really meant to be all emo or anything. I just kinda needed to get it all out, I guess. It's just been a really emotional time. I'm really proud of him though and I'm glad he decided to go on a mission.
Well now to lighten the mood a little bit and just for fun, here are some pictures I have found of him from all the good times. I know I'm not the only one that can laugh at some of these. I'm sure there is someone else out there that will appreciate these as much as I do. I just hope he doesn't kill me for putting these up on here! haha

California Trip
Music Trips

Matt is the one under the blanket...The boys always played the "quite game" where they would cover your head with a blanket or pillow just to watch and listen to you freak out.

yeah, no idea what is going on here....

Drama

Parties


My sweet 16th surprise pirate birthday party!


Jennifer's party....it's a bad picture I know....see the thing is we were both really sick and it was late at night so we didn't look too good...plus they just took this picture at the wrong moment...haha

X-Press and just fun times!
Homecoming and my very first date ever
The greastes boys ever....Matt, Justin, Chasen, Jod, and Chris...


Thriller!


Boys Like Girls concert


Silly, Silly Kid


This is what happens when he gets a hold of my camera

He was just being super crazy this day and wouldn't take off the sunglasses. I'm still not totally sure they are his...


Now I hope everyone knows why I like this kid. He is jst really crazy and can make me laugh pretty much no matter what. I just can't wait for the first letter I get! And I'm sorry for the long post, I just felt like I needed to update about him I guess to help me feel better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, and I like how pretty much every picture of me is a crazy crazy crazy face... gosh I'm so photogenic! :P

Kaylie Jean said...

That is an awesome post! I like how you put the pictures with it :] he is for sure one crazy kid! And i believe in ya :]