Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Pretty Big Update

I guess I first better apologize for not posting for a long time. I've just been pretty busy with school closing up and hanging out with my friends. But I guess I will start with the school stuff because it's probably the most time consuming thing I do.
So School...well we are finally ending and I'm just SO glad! All the teachers have had us doing work up until yesterday. Usually the last week of school you have your books all turned in and you just get to sit around in class and talk to your friends. Well with elections and stuff they didn't go so great. I got my movie all made and fixed up and went in to have him watch it before the whole school gets to see it. Well he told me it was too long. I had to come home and edit it to make it shorter. It didn't work. During the assembly he told me that I could just have them watch the whole thing. They still didn't get to see it. Oh well. We had to vote after the assembly and then in 7th hour they announced the winners. Well I didn't win but it's all good. I think student elections are just judged by who has the best movie or who is the funniest, not really by who would do the better job. It's pretty interesting. Oh well I'm sure I will be busy enough next year that it won't matter too much.
On Memorial Day i went to the lake with a few of my friends. It was actually really really fun! It was the last day Matt could really do anything with us so we decided that would probably be the funnest thing because after that day he couldn't really play in water or anything. It was really warm out and the water felt amazing! We got on the tubes and just had a lot of fun. I got on the 3 man tube and Matt was on one side and I had to help Chasen get on and he elbowed me in the arm pretty good. We hit a big wave that almost sent Matt flying off the end and he came down and his elbow went right into my leg. That's bruise #2. Well a strom started coming at us pretty fast. The wind picked up pretty good so we had to hurry back to the dock. We were going pretty fast and the waves were terrible. We ended up hitting one that sent me, Chasen, and Breana at the front of the boat into the air. Chasen came down and landed on my leg so hard. I am pretty sore from all of that and could barely move yesterday. So I got bruises the size of Texas and a really bad sunburn. It doesn't matter though because I had soooooo much fun!!!

I only got one picture becasue I guess my camera decided it doesn't want to work anymore. I had just charged the battery the nigh before and it said that it was too low to take pictures. So this is the only one I got. Well Chris is the one on the tube out in the middle of nowhere and Matt is on the other little tube and I'm not sure who is in the water. It was a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sad I missed out on that :( sounds like a great day