Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was basically just another day to me, which is okay with me. I woke up to a text from my mom and then went about my day. She thought I should still be able to see the decorations she puts up every year.Photobucket

Of course in all my classes people had flowers and candy from their significant others and it honestly didn't bother me at all. When I got out of institute I came down the stairs and saw Brother Ellsworth and he stopped talking to the couple he was talking to and asked how my Single Awareness Day was going and I told him that I'm still celebrating Valentine's Day because I still have my family that loves me. My favorite part was being able to go to my Atonement Class because if you think about it. You're never alone. You have a Savior that loves you and He is the best Valentine you can have because He will never stop loving you and His love is the real kind of love. So between Him and my family, I had the best Valentine's ever :)

I also went into Downeast and used my gift card I got for Christmas and bought a new skirt, sweater, and swimsuit. Kim and my dad also sent me a card:
Photobucket

I had my class at 5:15-7:45. I was surprised at how many people actually went instead of going to dinner or whatever with their dates. After my class I treated myself to some Durangos and then came home to study. It wasn't much of a Valentine's but I think you should show you love people everyday and  not just one day out of the year.

On another note I went home over the weekend and got to see my family and I went to New Beginnings with my dad, Kim, and Delaney. I was going to go home after but decided to leave early the next morning. But here is a cute picture :)

Photobucket

Then Kaylie told me a long time ago to post pictures of my room so here are some of those:
Photobucket
The books of all the classes I'm taking this semester.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also got a job! It's only for a week, but I get to go into Gap and help them unload the truck and set up the store. Then when that is done, I may get to help Old Navy move to their new location and set up their store. I start tomorrow morning :)  So life is pretty good! Besides the fact that the past two days I have been sicker than a dog, but I'm taking a break today and just relaxing so I can be better for work tomorrow.

No comments: