Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to Entertain a 2-year-old 101

Well if you one day find yourself babysitting a 2-year-old, in my case my cousin. It can be a brother, sister, nephew, niece, etc. First you need to find their interests and go from there. My cousin Max loves Mickey Mouse and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse everyday and it's a way to always make him happy. It was a nice day outside and I was sick of being cooped up in the house so I took him outside and we found some chalk. I did my best to draw Mickey and Minnie so don't make fun of me! In the end it was a fun little project and he got pretty excited about it! Then I got to drive him around in his little car. I'd say I succeeded in this task :)  Also if you show him how to take pictures on your ipod, he will love that too! We did that for about an hour another time.

Here are the first ones taken from my Ipod:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then my lovely chalk drawings:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: