Day 1: A Picture of yourself with 15 facts

Fun Facts:
1. I have a really big scar on my head that has been there since I was a baby.
2. Lately I have had a huge obsession with Harry Potter and it's all I think about.
3. I have had a huge obsession with teeth since I got into high school and I spend like 5 minutes on cleaning my teeth at night. Teeth are also what I notice first when I see a person and that's why I want to go into into dental assisting or dental hygiene.
4. I love cleaning and I can't stand having things messy.
5. I love singing and I loooove musicals! I could sit through any musical and be completely into it.
6. My favorite drinks are apple juice, Coke, and Apple Beer
7. When I grow up I want to live in Southern California, Washington, Oregon, or back East somewhere.
8. My dream is to buy an old house and restore it and make it look really cute and antique looking.
9. I am obsessed with weddings. I watch shows about weddings, I look at wedding dresses, and even look at wedding magazines in the store.
10. I am obsessed with photography. I have like over 100 bookmarks and favorites on my computer of different websites of photographers. I am looking at them constantly.
11. People think my dad looks like George Clooney. I also have people (some even my age) say how hot he is. I think he is pretty cute myself, but he is my dad ;)
12. My toenails are always painted because it drives me crazy when they aren't.
13. I hate silence. Even when I'm reading a book, I will always have music or the tv on just for the noise.
14. I'm afraid of cows and I really don't have a reason to be. When I see them I just get really freaked out.
15. I'm a planner. I can't just randomly do things. I have to plan everything. I make lists and have to have a game plan of what I'm going to be doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment