Monday, March 7, 2011

Blue Man Group!

Last Wednesday I had the opportunity to go to Blue Man Group in Las Vegas with the High School Music Department to see it. I was so excited! I met the buses at the Maverick off the Washington Parkway exit and got on the bus. Delaney saved me a seat so I got to sit by her and her friends. It was so much fun!  When we got to Vegas we stopped at the outlets to eat. We had like an hour after we ate to walk around and shop if we wanted to. Josh and Landon hung out with both Delaney and me and they came into some of the girly stores and held clothes up to them and even the girls that worked in there played along. It was soooo funny! I have the best friends ever! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture was supposed to be of the lady the stowed away on the other bus. She just got on there and sat down and they kept trying to get her off but she kept saying she was from homeland security and then she finally got off.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is one of the little pipe drum contraption things that they play in the show.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture was on the wall with a bunch of others and I thought it was hilarious. You would pretty much only understand what the twinkie was if you saw Blue Man.
Photobucket
After the toilet paper came down on all of us, Josh stole some and made a tie out of it. He sat by me on the bus and I made him a little bow for his hair.

This trip was so much fun and reminded me of the good old times when I was in high school and went on fun trips like these. I sure miss those times!

1 comment:

The Holland Family said...

Hey just be sure you know I wasn't the stowaway lady. ha ha That is my reflection in the bus window. Great picts Kelsie. Nicole Holland