Monday, March 14, 2011

4-Wheeling and Prom!

It was my little brother Kalin's prom last weekend so of course I came back to Kanab for that. Also I came to be there for McKenna and watch them do the promenade. A few days before Kalin's friend that he was supposed to go on a day date with backed out so he asked if I wanted to go with them. My dad went to and was our little guide. He decided to take us out to Peek-A-Boo for a ride and a hike. It was such a warm day and was so nice outside!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We stopped by a cliff and there was some Indian writings. We had to hike a little ways and they were pretty cool. We found some pottery and my dad had everyone show their favorite Indian writing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After our little hike, we took a little time to eat some lunch and then headed over to the big dunes where we had lots of fun. It was a really big hill and it was a little scary. Matt drove for a little while and then I got to drive. It was really fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
While I was driving we did a little offroading and I tried to go down a hill sideways and of course I ventured way off the path. I was kinda scared and thought I was going to flip the 4-wheeler but we got all the way down without anything bad happening.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we went a little farther and there was a smaller sideways hill. I decided to try it and this is where the adventure went bad. Well we started sliding and then all of a sudden the 4-wheeler started tipping over. Then it rolled. I was so scared because Matt was on the back and I was afraid he would get hurt. It ended up landing on my leg and my foot and I pulled it out and nobody was hurt, thank goodness. It was quite a scary experience and I was so shaken up I had to have Matt drive the rest of the time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we got back I had to get ready to go to the prom that night. I was able to go early and help them set up the food and all that stuff. It was pretty fun! All my friends were there so I got to hang out with them and believe it or not I stayed until about 11:00. McKenna looked so pretty and we had a really good time :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The prom crachers:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: