Wednesday, April 21, 2010

State Drama

Last weekend I got the opportunity to go to Parowan for state drama. I left on thursday at 3:00 to drive over to Cedar. Since I wasn't going to be competing with the rest of the group I didn't get to ride the bus with them. I stopped in Cedar to visit Kaylie. We went to Wal-Mart and to Gandolfo's to eat dinner. We then went back to her apartment and watched Bones and just hung around and talked. I headed up to Parowan to stay with my grandparents at 8:00. I got to visit with them. My grandma even showed me her "dancing" game on the Wii. It looked pretty fun! That night Brittani called and asked me to keep my grandparents up until around midnight so her family could stop by and surprise my grandma because it was her birthday that day. They ended up falling asleep but I stayed up until they got there. Brittani came and knocked on the door which led my grandma to answer the door. Of course they thought it was one of my friends. They should know better than that! haha They were pretty surprised to see Brittani and family there when they opened the door.

On Friday morning I was at the high school at 9:00 to watch all the big plays. I was in there all day and after watching 2 of the like 6 plays we watched and counting our play that I had seen twice before. I was pretty tired and felt kinda bored all day.

Photobucket



Photobucket

We ate at the Dairy Freeze and they had fake mustaches and rings which me, McKenna, and Kaylie got like 4 of. (not the mustache, just the rings)

The plays and everything got over at 4:00 and all the boys randomly broke out into an epic fight in the hallway. It was sooo funny!

I ended up going back to my grandparents. I ate some dinner and then went downstairs to watch a couple movies. Kaylie came up and stayed overnight. We went to the drama dance they had that night. It wasn't really all that great. I did dance to the fast dances and had fun with that part but the whole dancing with different boys was stupid. I didn't dance once. Kaylie and McKenna got dances, but not me. It's alright though. It got over at 10:30 and Kaylie and I went back to my grandparents and watched some random tv shows and whatnot. We didn't get to bed until late.

On Saturday we got to the high school at 11:00. We helped McKenna do her makeup and watched her and a few other people perform. Her and Andrew were the only two from our school that got to perform so we watched them. McKenna did really good and ended up getting a Superior! YAY! We mostly sat around after that and just kinda chilled and watched some of the performances.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the room we watched the individuals there was a random mirror and I took a couple random pictures, thinking it would turn out cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the awards and stuff I drove home and got to hang out with Matt, Aaron, and McKenna. It was a lot of fun!!

No comments: