I just got back from our music department Region Large Group. We got there and got to watch Parowan's band and then went on our lunch break. There isn't many choices in Millard to eat so about 50 or more of us had to squish into line at Carl's Jr. It was pretty intense! We went back and got to watch our band and then we warmed up. We performed our fun songs and I thought we sounded pretty good! We got superior so we have the option of going to state or not. We stopped to eat and then came home. The bus ride home was not a good one. People started being really loud and hitting each other which ended up turning into screaming and talking loud over each other. Then even after I told people not to put food in the trash behind where McKenna and I were sitting, they still did so it smelled really really bad. I ended up getting sick to my stomach and had a headache from all the noise. Well I ended up having to take the trash up to the bus and someone's drink didn't make it all the way into the trash so it ended up on me. It was so gross! It was just not a good day. I did take a couple pictures though!


Matt was doing something with his drink and I'm not sure what haha
No comments:
Post a Comment