Friday, September 25, 2009

Update on my life.....

Yes, I know it takes me forever to update my blog. I just have zero time still. But I have tried to update twice now but my computer for some reason won't let me get on and the internet hasn't worked. It's still in the process of getting fixed. I guess first off I will do a little update on my life lately and the fun happenings.

So school is going alright. For my senior year I have some pretty easy classes. Straight A's except for one class that I fear if I don't get out of I will fail, and that time might be coming soon. It kinda saddens me a little bit. That class would be Chemistry. Sorry to say but she really isn't that great of a teacher. She kinda doesn't follow the book and teaches through slideshows. We get homework that we do over the space of three or four days but how are we supposed to do it if we don't know what we are doing? The tests she gives us have stuff on them that we don't even learn. It really makes me frustrated. I'm hoping that after this term I can get out of it.

X-Press has been awesome! We've had some little performing gigs I guess you could call them. We sang at my work party and had some fun! Being section leader has been a big challenge. There are girls that just want to talk all the time and I try to take charge but it's still hard. There is one girl that tries to boss me around all the time and just drives me insane. Oh well though, I guess what can ya do?

Drama.....well we are rehearsing for the musical that we will be performing on November 18-20. We are doing "Into the Woods." For those that haven't ever heard of this play it's about a baker and his wife that want to have a baby but can't. This witch shows up and tell them that she will give them a baby if they will get her certain items. They don't know what they are for but at the end it's to make the witch go back into her "young beautiful" self again. So they have to get a Red Cape (from little red riding hood), hair as yellow as corn (Repunzel's hair that doesn't end up working), A cow as white as milk (Jack and the beanstalks cow), and magical beans. It's a really funny play and I can't wait to do it! I got the part of the Narrarator and Repunzel. Should be interesting but I'm pretty excited!

So I've already thought about my future and I'm getting a little sick of getting asked the question, "You're a senior, right? What are you planning to do after you gradutate?" I will just answer now. So far I'm planning on going to SUU in Cedar next year. I want to be a dental assistant. I have been interning for John Schmutz at Kanab Dental. I've gotten to do some pretty fun things in there and last year I got to actually assist him and lately I don't have enough time in there to do that, but i get to do most other things. I love it!

Friends. Well it seems that I don't really do anything anymore with friends, just school, work, or try to be gone. Most of my friends are off to college, on missions, or trying to cram everything in before they leave on their mission. My good friend Chasen is leaving on his mission to Brazil on the 6th. It's been getting tougher lately. With him and Matt gone it's gonna be really weird. I won't have really any of my guy friends that I've been close to here. Let's just hope I will survive! haha

No comments: