Yeah yeah I know what you're all thinkin. Where's Kelsie? Well I have been here and there and everywhere with zero time for blogging my adverntures. But guess what? I have finished my bunch of chemistry homework, took a nap, and now have time for some fun posting on the blog.
Friday about 5:30. Finally left K-Town and headed up to Brian Head for a couple days of nice weather, hanging out with family and just some fun. We met Kaylie at the lodge up there and then headed up to the cabin. My Aunt's Brittani and Heather and their familes were there so it was already a full house. After dinner they played cards and other various activities. We slept upstairs on the couch and the floor. Well my uncle and his brother went hunting that morning around 6:30 and they weren't the quietest ever and my grandpa got up to add to that noise. So I think both Kaylie and I were awake at 6:30 and couldn't get beack to sleep. Thanks guys! haha
The next morning I took Kaylie, my little sisters, and my cousin Lainee on a ranger ride. I had to take the little kids like my two year old cousins Paityn and Abby for one so after we dropped them off I decided to take just the bigger kids. The main purpose was to show Kaylie where I want some more of my senior pictures to be taken. We found some cool spots that will be perfect, we just have to wait for the leaves to start changing colors.
Friday about 5:30. Finally left K-Town and headed up to Brian Head for a couple days of nice weather, hanging out with family and just some fun. We met Kaylie at the lodge up there and then headed up to the cabin. My Aunt's Brittani and Heather and their familes were there so it was already a full house. After dinner they played cards and other various activities. We slept upstairs on the couch and the floor. Well my uncle and his brother went hunting that morning around 6:30 and they weren't the quietest ever and my grandpa got up to add to that noise. So I think both Kaylie and I were awake at 6:30 and couldn't get beack to sleep. Thanks guys! haha
The next morning I took Kaylie, my little sisters, and my cousin Lainee on a ranger ride. I had to take the little kids like my two year old cousins Paityn and Abby for one so after we dropped them off I decided to take just the bigger kids. The main purpose was to show Kaylie where I want some more of my senior pictures to be taken. We found some cool spots that will be perfect, we just have to wait for the leaves to start changing colors.
This bus has been there for years. I don't know why but I really wish I knew the story behind it. I remember seeing it there as a little kid and being scared of it. When I brought Matt, Chasen, Justin, Cici, and Cassi up there we drove by it at night. It still creeps me out a lot!
The lookout that is just a little ways from an old shepherds cabin. I think my mom said that she saw a bear once when she was looking off this once? Pretty scary!
Later that day after lunch I suppose, Jay and my mom took us over to Twisted Forest where we went on a little hike. Except little is an understatement. It was a prtty up and down hike. When we stopped to rest I could see my heart beating. Yes I SAW my heart beating. It was crazy haha but the view at the top is always worth it. I've only been on this hike three times and it kills me every time.
From here you can see Cedar Breaks and the far white mountains you probably can't see too great are by the road to Cedar going from Kanab. It's pretty cool!
I wouldn't let Kaylie teake my picture so she just got this one.... and also fixed it up....
When we got back to the cabin all the girls were making those watch bracelets so me and Kaylie just made bracelets. They actually turned out pretty cute!
That night after dinner we decided to go back to Kaylie's apratment in Cedar to stay and just hang out to get away from all the chaos at the cabin and also make it easier from Chasen, Thomas, and LaRisa to get me the next day. Well we went to Hollywood Video and rented three movies to watch and then went to Wal-Mart to get food and stuff for our girls night. We watched Fool's Gold and Red Eye that night and fell asleep maybe around 4:00ish in the morning.
The next morning we woke up around 9:00 and watched Obsessed. We got ready and went to her sacrament meeting. Well the singles ward in college is very different from my regular church. When I walked in and sat down the bishop came up to me and asked my name, thinking I was actually in their ward. Everyone did. haha It was weird because usually in church mostly girls get up to bear their testimonies but in there it was all mostly guys. I think they had all just gotten off their missions recently and that's why. Guys leaving on missions seem so much different than guys just getting back. It's crazy how much more mature and spiritual they are.
When we got back we ate and just hung out. We got some pictures of course!
Sunday. 6:00 p.m. Kaylie dropped me off at a gas station where I met Chasen, LaRisa and Thomas Chamberlain. We all headed up to Salt Lake. The car ride up there was pretty intense! LaRisa introduced us to the "Skittle game." I don't even know how to describe how to play it but you end up with a big glob of skittles in your mouth. I got so much I got sick and couldn't breathe. It was crazy! But way fun! We also played the "Alphabet Road Trip" game. Everyone should know how to play that one. We were all stuck on the same letter and we had a rule where you couldn't steal another person's letter once they shouted out that they saw it. Well "Q" was the hardest letter to find. Chasen just got lucky and found it on a random sign talking about "MesQuite." So of course he won the game. Me and Thomas spotted that same letter at the same time later on but he let me take it. I ended up in second, LaRisa third, and poor Thomas last.
We got up to Cici and Justin's house around 9:30 or so and kinda got settled. Cici and Justin were in Vegas but they let us stay there anyways. LaRisa and I got their room, Thomas got the guest room, and Chasen took the couch. We ended up going to IHOP for "breakfast". I think we were all so full by the end of that meal we were all just ready to burst. We went back to the house and watched a movie. They started a second one but I didn't last. I ended up going to bed at maybe 2:00 a.m. Yeah, I was way tired.
The next morning we got in the car and headed farther North. The boys were starving so we stopped to eat and we stopped in Bountiful to get Larisa's ticket. We made it to LAGOON around 11:30. The park was pretty packed with people, but we still had lots of fun. Now I wish I really would have gotten pictures but for some reason my camera's battery got depleted, or so it says. So sorry for no pictures of this adventure.
The first thing they wanted to do was the "Sky Coaster." Of course since I am extremely afraid of heights and can't even handle the ferris wheel I stayed on the ground and watched them. They loved it though and they kept trying to talk me into it. But of course I don't give in to peer pressure! We decided to go on the Samurai next. I wasn't so sure about this ride and really thought I would end up getting sick but it ended up being one of my favorite rides. I ended up going on it 3 times that day.
The roller coasters were next. I sat by LaRisa I think on all the major ones. On the Spider the boys kept trying to make it spin but didn't really succeed. I had only been on that once before because the last time I went it was closed. But i thought it was pretty fun! We went on that twice. Now Wicked is my most favorite ride there! It's the one that takes you up and back down at a 90 degree angle. I think I really surprised Chasen and Thomas because I screamed and I guess they haven't ever heard me scream before. I must be quiet all the time or something haha
We went on some wet rides. There was one ride where you ride in a tube with someone else and you go down a waterslide. Well I went with Thomas. We ended up getting soaked! It was so much fun though! After that we went on Rattlesnake Rapids. Me and LaRisa ended up on the side where the waterfall beams down on you. So we got soaked! But it felt so good cuz it's was pretty hot outside!
The boys decided to chill at the pool for a while so me and LaRisa went on the Samurai again. This time was probably the weirdest time though. Here is the story:
LaRisa and I are looking for somewhere to sit. So the only one thats pretty empty is the set next to this kinda weird looking kid. I kinda move into another seat and LaRisa takes the seat next to him. Well He randomly says, "I'm guessing you guys are about 19-20 years old." We were like "No we are 17." Then he starts talking to LaRisa and tries to guess her name. Of course he was never going to get it. Then just randomly he said, "Can I get your number?" When she turned to look at me he says ,"You know I'm just kidding about the number thing right?" Let's just say as soon as that ride was over we were out of there. We found Chasen and Thomas waiting for us and told them the story but of course they just laughed. Well after we had said that there was a creeper (we said it kinda loud) and turned around again, there the kid was. LaRisa thought he heard us so she grabbed my arm and we booked it. I guess he saw us so we kinda felt bad and hoped we wouldn't see him again that day.
Well after going on a couple little rides we left the park and headed back to the house to change into dry clothes and pack up. We stopped in American fork to eat dinner and then Cold Stone for dessert. yummy! I think I slept pretty much the whole way home. We got home arounf 1:30 a.m. so I was very tired the next day. But I had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!













2 comments:
I LOVE the Sky Coaster!! I'm glad you had fun!
well gee, i am about jealous and a half. 1: Lagoon is the shiz, and 2: i'm so in love with Thomas. ;) haha just teasin
really though i'm glad y'all had a good time. Risa told me about the creeper thing. it's just a risk you take when you go places like that. haha
Post a Comment