Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a great week!

Well this week has been awesome!

I was getting kinda sick of my spanish class. And my seminary class was way overcrowded. We did not have enough seats for anyone. One day someone came in and had to sit in Bro. Jensen's seat and then someone else came in after that and had to sit on the piano bench. It also got a little hard to pay attention. So I transferred into the wonderful 6th hour seminary class. I'm so excited! All my friends are in there and its just so awesome!

Also we sent back my itouch on monday that didn't work and so today my new one finally came! I was so excited! This one is working great so far and I can't wait until i get a lot of music on it and everything!

I was looking online at dresses for prom and I found the absolute best one that I really really want! It's so cute!

http://www.latterdaybride.com/honeyflower-details.php

That is the link if you want to look at it! It's so pretty!!! :D

Justin and Cici are getting married in two days and I'm so excited for them! They are great! I absolutely can't wait until I get to go to their reception! It's going to be so cute and amazing!!

3 comments:

McKenna said...

6th Hour Seminary! WOOT WOOT! I'm so excited that your in my class now!! :D Its gonna be a blast

Anonymous said...

hehe i got OUT of 6th hour seminary cause it was too hectic for me! but that dress is GORGEOUS!! and it would be extra gorgeous on you of course :)

Kaylie Jean said...

I love that dress! I hope you get feeling better!