Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls Night Fun!

I will start off with Friday night. I was sitting at home pretty bored helping watch my niece and watching Mamma Mia with my mom. I didn't go to the basketball game because I really hoped that SOMEONE (haha he knows who he is) would be able to hang out. But nope. Well Kaylie texted me to ask if I wanted to go get hot chocolate with her and Sara. Of course I agreed. I would have done anything to get out of my house and hot chocolate is my favorite! So they picked me up and we went to Stage Stop to get hot chocolate. Then we went to the park to mess around.

For some reason we had a random sword with us. We went back to my house to kill some time and played Clue. My favorite game ever!

On Saturday Kaylie came over to my house to highlight my hair. I guess my hair really didn't cooperate because it only made it a tiny bit lighter. It's okay though because I can tell. She also cute my bangs and did a really good job!

Later that night me, McKenna, Kaylie, and Sara had a Girls Night over at Kaylie's house. We watched Pride and Prejudice, the movies I made Kaylie and Sara, took pictures, played Mario Kart Racing on Nintendo, and ate lots of junk food! Like cookie dough, skittles, gummy lifesavers, and chips. I had a blast!! Here are some of the pictures we took!
Me Sara and McKenna!
yeah i know...it's sideways..

Kaylie, Sara, and me

McKenna looks sad for some reason...

The beginning of a crazy night...

McKenna is always making a different face than everyone else..


People look so serious...why?!

We are monkeys!!!

Supposedly we were thinking about boys...but I think they were really thinking about me! :)


Kaylie said to act like we were pulling out faces I had no idea what she meant..

Aren't we just so cute!

There are more pictures where this came from we just haven't gotten all of them so I will post more later! The rest are my absolute favorites!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

THat was nice of her to "cute" your hair! Just kidding! Looks like you guys had a fun time! And your hair looks cute.

McKenna said...

THAT WAS SO FUN! I love all our pictures!! hahaha Why am i always doing something different then everyone else?? I'm like in my own little world...haha Can't wait for the next girls night! :)