Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Old Pictures..

So I was just looking at all my pictures today that are on my computer for whatever reason and I found some pretty random ones and I think some people would be surprised at what i used to look like and how much I have actually changed.. haha

Me as a baby...



I really really like this picture...i don't think I have ever seen this one until now...



Yeah...part and the start of my "emo" days...



Me and Shelby....

At a reunion thing...i look scary....


yeah...very scary....

Me and my grandpa..


San Diego a few years ago...


I know I had no teeth...horrible..I know


8th grade graduation

Me, Shelby, and Jennifer



Oh man...


Mason's birthday.....
My how times have changed...I'm so glad I grew out of those days and have changed....Its so weird how people can change.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Mason looks like "Stuart" from Saturday Night Live with those rosey cheeks!
Cute pics!

Kaylie Jean said...

Its so crazy how we change and grow up! I like your pics haha :D i love going through old pictures!