Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged!

Well I've been like way busy to post anything so I figured that since i have like 10 minutes to spare I can do this.

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Scrubs
2. That 70's Show
3. Heroes
4. Degrassi
5. American Idol
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. the news
8. umm...whatever is on

8 things that happened to me yesterday:

1. got a 9/10 on my history quiz (my history class is really hard)
2. practiced my small part for the play the days im not doing the main part
3. talked to McKenna
4. walked around with Ben around the school
5. had family home evening with my dad
6. got a blessing
7. doss asked me if I want to go to twilight on saturday
8. I texted matt alot

8 favorite places to eat:

1. Olive Garden
2. Durangoes
3. Arbys
4. Rewind
5. Houstons
6. my casa
7. my dad's casa
8. wherever there is good food

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. the play being over
2. my birthday
3. thanksgiving and seeing my family
4. California trip
5. umm...spending time with my family
6. having time to myself
7. see twilight on saturday
8. getting out of high school

8 things on my wish list:

1. laptop
2. ipod nano
3. ummm......that's pretty much it
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kelsie!!! Hope you have/had a great day...At drama...With me... WOOH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!