Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

My Halloween went pretty great!

In the morning I was up before the sun so I got to watch the sun come up. It was pretty sweet!

School made everything feel like it was just a normal day. We did have a few people dress up but that didn't really change anything. After school my friend Cassi came to my house. We had like 2 hours to kill before we actually left. So we did each others hair and just hung out. She pretty much obsessed over my whiteboard that I have in my room so she drew all over it.

After my friend Tyler got off work him and Matt picked us up. We were on the road and Matt I guess got this feeling that he should ask me if I forgot anything. Good thing he did or else we wouldn't have our tickets to see Thriller.

Once down in St.George we went to the mall so I could get a jacket. In my opinion I needed a new one but my mom thought differently. We weren't in their very long. It was really crowded with people taking their kids around in their trick-or-treating. I remember when my parents would take me in there. I though it was always dumb that they would give you only one little tiny piece of candy. Well nothing has changed.

We ate dinner over by Old Navy. They had Panda Express while I got Durangos. We ran into a few other friends from home and talked to them for a little bit. They were just down there to hang out and get away from home for a little bit.

Me and Cassi actually being normal....


After we started laughing and being all crazy...

We got to Tuachan about an hour early. The guy that was driving the oversized golf cart thing for handicap people saw us so he asked if we wanted a ride. Matt is still crippled so we got special privledges. It was sweet! The zombies didn't come out until I came back from the bathroom. One of them was sitting on Matt and Doss (Tyler) was just laughing. None of them scared me this year which was actually amazing!

Matt and me (see he really is crippled!)


Cassi, me, Matt, and Doss at Thriller! :]
All and all I think we all had a really fun time. I remembere some of the dances they did. The only one that scared me this year was The Grudge act they did. No, the Jasons' didn't scare me or even come near me this year so their was no crying. I had a blast!!!

2 comments:

Kaylie Jean said...

thats cool we got to see you guys! Im glad you had fun :] taking pics with friends is the best! I hope your doing good :]

Jennifer said...

hey i saw you that day! haha that was a good day, i think. :)