Monday, November 10, 2008

Something to think about.....

Have you ever just had those random times where you just think about the past and how it is affecting you now?

In middle school everything is so easy because you don't really think about boys and if you like a boy they like you back and everything is fine. There is no drama involved until you find out they don't like you back. Then high school comes and you start dating and then you just get jealous all the time and your in a bad mood because they might not pay attention to you as much as you would like them too. Also Middle School made friendships a lot easier. Everyone was friends with everybody, there were no cliques and you weren't afraid to talk to people because they wouldn't think you were stupid. Everyone always promised to be friends all through high school and the rest of their lives.

Then High school comes along.....

High school I guess you do make new friends but then you lose others too. Everyone seems to pick their cliques they want to be part of and change into whatever those people are. So they start ditching their friends and then wont talk to those people that are different than them. They seem to discriminate just because they aren't part of the popular crowd. It's stupid. I guess I'm just sick of hearing that I need to make more friends but its hard to do that when you try talking to other people that just look at you like your stupid or make you feel like your not cool enought to talk to or hang out with. I'm sick of high school. Having all my friends that accepted me for who I really am gone, it just makes things harder. It seems like having them around people talked to me more. I don't know. High School is stupid. I wish I could have some of my friends back that I got in fights with or whatever. Hopefully things get better I guess....

6 comments:

Gull Family said...

hang in there Kelsey cause when high school is out everything will change.You'll make all new friends in your work place or in college.Life gets better.

Valerie said...

I completely ditto what the Gull family said!
Don't be afraid to be an eagle. Eagles fly high above the rest and on their own. You are a beautiful and talented young woman. Focus your energy in what you are good at and only worry about what you think of yourself. In just a short two years - it will all be but a memory!
ps I love your blog and the way you express yourself!

Jay and Jill said...

Remember we will always love you!

Kaylie Jean said...

so...i left you a big long comment...and it didn't go through...so think of good things and thats what i said, also things will get better, and if im not wrong you have a bday soon so your gonna be 17 everythings better when your 17 lol :D

Anonymous said...

Kelsie you are an amazing girl. you are AWESOME!

Kim said...

Life is like a roller coaster right now - just hang in there and remember what's truly important in life. Love ya!