Saturday, July 7, 2012

YSA is an amazing thing!!

This summer YSA has been the best thing ever! We meet every Wednesday and have a lesson and do an activity. So far we have played volleyball, ultimate frisbee, had a bonfire, played Just Dance, and of course have had many amazing lessons. We have about 15-20ish people show up every time so it's way fun! We have a couple bigger activities planned. The first one was only 8 of us went to Manti for the pageant. 4 were from Valley and 4 of us were from Kanab. So I got to drive the Kanab car. The ride up was really fun. I talked to the two boys that I hadn't really hung out with or even talked to before because they had been on missions. But after this trip we are friends and hang out once in a while. The pageant was amazing!! I love it every time I go! I found out later that my aunt, uncle, and my cute little cousins were in it. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket After the pageant the girls stayed at my aunt and uncle's house and the boys stayed at another house. I got to visit with my family for a little bit. On the way home my car started having problems and wasn't running right and we had to stop a couple places to get it checked. The boys were keeping me calm and we did make it back and figured out what was wrong with my car. I was in a huge panic the whole time though. All in all it was way fun! Our next adventure is going to Tuachan and seeing Aladdin!!

No comments: