Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fun with Austin!

Well it's been awhile yet again since I've posted. But about a month ago I went down to St. George with Kalin and his girlfriend Stevie (they broke up shortly after this) so I could visit my cousin Austin before he left on his mission (he left this past Wednesday). I didn't think I would have any other opportunity so I jumped at the chance. We went bowling, hiked the Narrows and the Dixie Hill, saw The Avengers, played Laser tag (Austin and I totally won!), went on the 4D movie ride they have in there, played mini golf, and just hung out. It was really fun! We did things I haven't done in a really long time or haven't ever done. I loved it! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket\ Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: