Friday, April 20, 2012

TV Towers!

Sorry it's always about a month between posts...I just get really lazy and don't ever feel like updating this at all. Maybe someday I'll get better, but for now, I guess just be patient with me.

About a month ago I went to Kanab to go to Delaney's prom. She looked so pretty! I got to help out a little bit and watch them do the promenade and then McKenna came over and we watched a movie and ate a little junk food. The next morning I went to Junction with my dad, Kalin, and Mason. Then I went up to the TV Towers with my dad and Mason. It was such a nice day, all warm and sunny. I didn't even need a jacket for the most part. It was nice! I had gone on this little hike to a little cave that overlooks a trail in Kanab and I wanted to show my dad. Our little hike turned into a big hike and I eventually found it but I was standing on top of it and my dad was the one that actually noticed it.. Then we went over to the Pinnacles. It was a really fun day and was so nice spending some time with my dad and Mason!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: