Saturday, April 21, 2012

Conference Weekend!

I had the opportunity to go to Zion for Conference weekend to spend some time with most of my amazing family! I got to ride up there and spend some time with my grandparents. All my family got up there that night and we went to eat at a restaurant. They had a bar kinda by where we sat and we got there the night they had karaoke. My aunt Brittani talked us into going up there so Brittani, my Aunt Jennifer, my mom, and I sang :Love Story" by Taylor Swift. It was awesome! Then Brittani said that if I sang a song she would sing too. So she sang a song from her show and I sang my signature song "Cowboy Take Me Away." It was so much fun!!

Photobucket
Photobucket



The next morning Jay, my mom, Jennifer, my Uncle Josh, Kalin, Kennedie, and I hiked up Angel's Landing. It was really hot and harder than last time I think, but it was still really fun! There were also a lot of people up there but I still loved it. When we got back I ended up taking an hour long nap and woke up super sunburned. It eventually turned into a tan though. We had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids and then we went on another hike to the lowest pool on the Emerald Pools hike. Kierra, my cousin Cierra, and I spent some time down by the river taking pictures and just hanging out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Sunday it rained really hard and we all just basically came home. It was a really great weekend!

No comments: