Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk!!

So this is random and has absolutely nothing to do with sidewalk chalk but I would like to introduce you to a couple of my friends. Meet Sally:

Photobucket

And Frogley Jr.:

Photobucket

I have one frog and three salamanders living in my little window well. I don't think they are that cute but they only come out when it rains, so they are kinda fun to have.

Anyways.

I looooove sidewalk chalk! It is so much fun! We didn't really know what to do and our friends were either working, out of town, or on dates, so McKenna came over and we played with chalk. It was lots of fun! Aaron came over later and we sat outside with the tiki torches lit. It ended up being a pretty fun night! Poor Aaron though had to listen to us read random posts and stuff on Facebook though and hear about things I'm sure he didn't want to hear (like boys and stuff) and I'm sure he got pretty bored, but he was a trooper and stayed until the very end.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We miss Kaylie soooooo much!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is our random Best Friend "egg". It was supposed to be a circle, but yeah. It failed.

Photobucket

This is what you get when you try to draw a smiley face but your friends tell you that it needs a nose. But the nose makes it look like it has a double chin so you add nostrils. Well you still couldn't tell what it was so you just decide to joke around and draw it picking its nose.

Photobucket

McKenna sitting in the "grandma chair."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Getting a normal picture of my friends and me never really happens.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

But maybe once in a great moon.....

Photobucket

My mom bought tiki torches to keep the bugs away and they actually work. They are also fun to have to just hang out in the backyard at night in the dark and these can still light up everything.

Photobucket

Then there is my dog Toby that pretty much thinks he's a person and doesn't leave people alone. He had to join in on all the fun. Shortly after this picture he went back inside, which I was quite okay with.

No comments: