Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Angel's Landing and Grease!

Last Saturday was a day that kept me going and going from 6:30 in the morning until 1:30 that night. I had the amazing opportunity to go to Zion and hike Angel's Landing. It was one of the hardest hikes I've ever been on though and I didn't think I would make it, and I barely did. I had to hold on really tight to the chain the whole way up afraid I would fall, but the way back wasn't as bad and I didn't use it as much. I'm really glad my friends Matt and Aaron talked me into going because I wouldn't have been able to face my fear and cross something off my bucket list.  Here's some pictures!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


The internet and people say that it takes like 5-6 hours to hike that hike but we did it in like 3 hours. We are just cool like that!! We got home at like 2:00 and had to shower and get ready and then we picked up McKenna and we went down to St. George to see Grease at Tuachan. We ate at Iceberg, sat by the St. George Carousel, and jsut enjoyed each other's company. The whole time we saw Grease it was hotter than hot and I was super tired but I still liked the show. We hit a huge rainstorm on the way home and saw lots of awesome lightning and it poured down rain. So we didn't get home until 1:30 a.m. All in all it was a great day! Despite how tired I was and how sore I still am.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: