Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kaylie's Bridal Shower

I am still in shock and getting used to the fact that Kaylie is getting married. I'm so happy for her and she found a really great guy! It's just so hard knowing she won't be there to hang out with all the time and she lives so far away. I still have about a month before she is actually married but she isn't around so it's hard. But what can you do?

Well Friday Kaylie came down with her grandma and mom and I got to go shopping with them for stuff for the wedding. We ate at Olive Garden and then later in the evening we ended up at Tai Pan (which we found out from some old guy at D.I. that a Tai Pan is the 3rd most poisonous snake in the world and he was disgusted that they named a store after one). Well Tai Pan we found some interesting decorations and had some fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyways we had her bridal shower this past saturday and it was pretty fun! We played a few games and had delicious cake and other yummy things. It lasted a couple hours and she got some interesting presents ;)  but that night I got to hang out with her and Matt and it was kinda like old times and we had a lot of fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: