This Christmas Break has been so fun and great! It's been fun being with my family, celebrating christmas, and going sledding. One of my best friends Aaron came back from MIT for the break and we spent a lot of time with him.
I think it was the first or second night we all went to my dad's house and even Kaylie and Chris showed up. We watched a movie and then it ended up being me, Matt, and Aaron and then we attempted playing 80's Trivial Pursuit but we didn't do too good so we switched over to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. I failed at it but of course Aaron and Matt didn't pretty good at it. For Christmas Aaron gave us all certificates so we can get something from the MIT store. He made them with crayons and drew pictures on the back. So funny!
On Christmas Eve my dad took all of us for a ride out to the Sand Dunes. It was way pretty and kinda nice outside. Pretty fun!
Over the time of this break we have watched some movies, stayed out talking for hours, and best of all we played Just Dance 2. I think we are all pretty pro at that game. Matt and Aaron I think won almost every dance and were actually pretty good dancers. I probably haven't laughed so hard in my life though. It was way fun!
The next day we were planning to go to Brian Head to go skiing but the roads were bad and it was supposed to snow. Then we planned on going to a movie down in Hurricane but we met too late so we ended up just renting videos and then got some lunch. We all then went to the Sand Dunes and went sledding. It was so much fun! Really cold though, but that's okay! I had a blast!
Now Christmas Break is almost over and I'm quite sad about it...But this year is going to bring some new things that I guess I can be excited for.










































1 comment:
Nice moves! ;)
Post a Comment