Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shooting with the Friends and a Farewell Dinner!

Well my friends like to do some random, fun things so last saturday (I think it was last saturday :/ ) they invited me, KaCee, and KateLyn to go to breakfast and then shooting with them. Well 8:00 in the morning rolled around and both me and KaCee were ready but KateLyn wouldn't wake up. After about 15 or so minutes of KaCee trying to get her up, we ended up just leaving her. We ate at this Wagon Wheel restraunt that I hadn't ever heard of. It was pretty tasty though!  Afterwards me and KaCee went back to the apartment to get KateLyn. Our friend James ended up going in there and made her get up. That's when we headed out to go shooting :)  This was KaCee's first time so she was kinda scared but it was a lot of fun! I hadn't ever shot a gun bigger than a .22 or even a little handgun. But once I shot them, I didn't want to stop. It was way fun and I'm glad they invited us! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
KateLyn didn't shoot at all so this is her gun!

Later that night our friend Austin had his farewell dinner. We attempted playing some football before we ate but it didn't last too long before we ate. We got some pictures afterwards and got to say bye to him because he left on the 17th to go on his mission.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the dinner me, KaCee, and Raina went to the play "The Baker's Wife". KateLyn was playing in the pit and it was a really good play. Afterwards we went on a search for some cookies and we couldn't find them. The following pictures are of KateLyn being defeated and a weird random crazy ugly pinata at Smiths.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: