Monday, November 22, 2010

My 19th Birthday!

My birthday this year lasted about 3 days. On Wednesday since KaCee was going to be gone on my birthday, we celebrated as our apartment. We went to the play again and then afterwards we had cake and ice cream and played some games. KaCee made me a sheriff badge cake and it turned out really cool! Kaylie made me a Woody hat and a Sheriff badge that turned out really cool. Tyler came over to celebrate with us, as well as our friend Raina. It was way fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
KaCee and Raina used their fingers to make candles since we didn't have any.
Photobucket

On my birthday my dad came down and we went to Olive Garden to eat. Since Tyler was working I got a little bowl of olives and a bunch of the mints. It was so great! They also sang to me! :)

Later in the afternoon I got to go to Harry Potter with my family! It was so amazing! I loved it! Afterwards we ate at Durangos and then I got to come home and we had a little party for me and my little sisters made me tres leches for my delicious cake and then Kaylie, McKenna, and Maddie surprised me and came over and we hung out and had some fun! Matt joined us too! So it was the best birthday ever!

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I had my dad and Kim sing to me, my mom played the birthday music she does every year, my grandparents sang to me, Mason called to talk to me, and McKenna had X-Press sing to me!! It was so great! I almost cried!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My mom modeling my pants I got...

No comments: