Well I know this was last weekend but I'm now finally getting around to it. I would post what I learned but there is so much to put so I think I will just post some pictures.
This weekend was so much fun! We got down to Vegas on Thursday and ate at Olive Garden and checked into our hotel. We stayed at THEhotel. It was so nice! We had a big bathroom and there were closets that reminded me of something off of Narnia or Harry Potter. It was great! When you looked out the window it was a straight drop-off. We were on the 27th floor so we were pretty high up there.
Friday morning we all went and did a little shopping. That night we went to the first little session of the Time Out for Women. We heard from John Bytheway and heard the musical amazingness of Dallyn Vail Bayles. I LOVE his voice and music! Saturday was an all day thing of listening to amazing talks and music. It was so great! I'm so glad I got to hang out with my aunts, mom, and grandma. I now feel like I know them better and it was so much fun! I can't wait until next year!





















No comments:
Post a Comment