Saturday, February 27, 2010

Really Great Weekend!

Well here I sit in our hotel room up here in Lehi. Jay, my mom, and me drove up to Richfield yesterday to watch the boys basketball game. I actually included myself with the student section and cheered a lot. The Enterprise team had just gotten done with their game so they came over to cheer with us. I felt very surrounded. I think they actually started our cheers more than the actual cheerleaders did. After that game I feel more respect for the Enterprise team. They are hilarious! We ended up losing the game though. We drove up to Manti to stay with my aunt Brittani and family. I think we stayed up talking until about 1:00 a.m. It was intense! We stayed for a little while after we woke up this morning and talked for a while. Of course my aunt tried to hook me up on a date again today, just like last time. She's pretty funny! haha We stopped by the Manti Temple so I could take a picture of it! I love the Manti Temple!

Photobucket

We stopped in Orem/Provo and I invited Chasen to meet up with us to eat lunch. We ate at PF Chang's at the University Mall. It was pretty good. My parents had other things they had to do so they let me go hang out with Chasen while they did them. We walked around the mall for a while, then decided to try the Provo Mall and were there for a while also. We kinda started running out of ideas of things to do and I asked him where the Provo temple was since I had never been there before, he drove up there and we got to walk around the temple grounds. I was amazed at how busy it was and yet it was really quiet. He told me many different stories and showed me different places that he was at while he was in the MTC. It was really fun! We went to his apartment and just chilled for a little while. His roommates came home and didn't really talk to much and not gonna lie I felt a little bit awkward, but fun still haha

Photobucket

I'm just really glad I got to hang out with Chasen. It's been kinda nice being able to see him two weeks in a row now. It's really hard having him so far away now because it's almost like I don't talk to him as often or see him. He's just one of my best friends and I miss him once in a while ;) (more like all the time haha) I just don't think he really knows how much he means to me so thought I would just let him know how great and amazing he is! :)